Home decor is the best possible way to enhance the aesthetics of a house. Summer is always good for lazy days to relax around. Transform an ordinary looking space to extraordinary by adding a designer touch to your otherwise casual interiors. Some simple ideas are given below,
- Colour has a major influence on looks. Choose light coloured furniture with decorative cushions to provide excellent brightness.
- Materials used in drapes are dark and thick. Instead use curtains to add more chill and have great ambience. They are also light in weight and are available in various colours and designs.
- If you are flexible enough to celebrate the summer, bring outdoor elements like bamboo sticks and hemp into your house to get a different look.
- Kids will be all around the house during summer. So make sure to go for Kid friendly fabrics and covers that can be washed easily.
- You can decorate the outdoors with floor pillows, lights and little tables to welcome the summer. To set your mood for parties, select combos of bright colours as per your needs.
- To produce an organic appeal, plant succulents in a large shell. These tiny plants can survive easily without any special attention and can add great texture and character to your space.
- Canvas prints can make a dramatic effect in a matter of seconds. Celebrate your party by having theme based canvas prints hanged on the walls around you.